LEGO Bionicle Jetrax T6

Product Description:
Makuta Antroz has hijacked the Jetrax T6 and now flies it against the Toa Nuva! Open the cockpit to put him inside, then use the three powerful blasters mounted on the front to launch an attack. Jetrax T6 has 3 Midak Skyblasters that really fire. Cockpit opens and turbines fold in. Includes special-edition Antroz figure measuring 7" tall. Jetrax T6 measures 21" long and 16" wide. 422 pieces.

Features
* Release the giant jet turbines with a simple push of a button for greater speed
* Use the three powerful blasters mounted on the front and each wing to launch an attack
* To fold turbines back in the start position, place it on the table
* Includes special edition Antroz figure
* Contains 422 pieces

Average customer review: 

Customer Reviews

Good value  5
I bought myself this for Christmas, and out of the three vehicles, i must say I like this one the most. The Axalara's design doesn't really appeal to me, and the price doesnt seem to justify it much. The Rockoh T3 trails close behind in second though.

The set itself is pretty nice, reminding me of the Naboo starfighter from Star Wars. I especially like that it really is large enough to comfortably seat an unarmed Bionicle (not a Matoran sized one-full size!), and it that it can fold its engines to compact its size when parked, while its pilot is off fighting epic battles. The Jetrax is armed with three launchers, each holding about four units of ammunition. This is more firepower than the Axalara, which only has two. Thanks to a fairly obscure handle on the bottom, the set is easy to handle once finished, and overall feels very sturdy.

Unless you're some wierdo who buys Lego sets without the intention of eventually dismantling them for spare parts, its easy to see that this thing has a lot of cool parts, especially bladed weapons. These include the gigantic cleavers on each engine, the flexible tubing lining the nose, and dirk sized weapons near the cockpit and on the nose.

This thing comes with over 600 parts, and is fairly complex in design, so it should take even the most experienced Lego engineer a couple hours to build.

I think this was a great buy, and its exciting to think how many possibilities lie with the parts it uses.

Entertaining to build, a great lego piece   4
I got this for my nephew who is only 5 and a little young for it according to the recommended age. However, he has quite a bit of other legos and is pretty bright, so I figured if I helped him build it he would enjoy it. And enjoy it he did! It took us about an hour to build it, and despite his age, he was generally able to follow the instructions well enough to understand how to help me gather the right pieces. I grew up with lego starting way back in the 80s with the first early 'space' legos, and I've got to say they've improved the instruction books a fair amount. It was logical and straight forward.

The end result was the sort of toy that I wish they'd made back when I was a kid! Legos back then were a lot more basic and a lot less awesome! This set made me salivate, and I enjoyed the heck out of helping my nephew build it. He loves it, but took it apart a week later and built something else entirely (the best thing about lego!). That's when having a large (422) number of pieces is great.

Highly recommended for any kid that likes legos.

LEGO Mania:LEGO online stores Copyright © 2010 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template